RELEASE DATE FOR SWTOR

So the latest on this is that it's been pushed to the 2nd half of 2011.

Hopefully they are not just adding more fluff and actually making a decent MMO that will last and include an end game that doesn't leave something to be desired.

The problem with MMO's now a days are that they clone World of Warcraft and don't come up with any original ideas.  The gear grind and pvp in WOW are not what I'd call fun.  PVP should be about skill not who has the best gear.  I could never get into WOW because the PVP just wasn't for me.

I have high hopes that this game will prove me wrong, but I'm not optimistic it will stand the test of time.  The fact that it is Star Wars is enough for me to try it at least.  I tried Star Wars Galaxies for several months when it was released and I actually really liked it.  I quit because I didn't have enough time, but I think the main reason I liked it was being able to immerse myself in the Star Wars world.

No comments:

Post a Comment